Little Ellie is already 6 months old so it was time to capture some updated pictures of her and the whole family. Winston was not camera shy...he is so cute and loved posing for pictures.
Welcome to my photography blog! Photography is something I have always been interested in. Before digital photography, I loved spending hours in my darkroom developing black and white pictures and creating my own prints.
With the birth of my two little boys and the development of digital photography, I have had the opportunity to explore a whole new realm of picture taking...and I'm hooked! I love taking pictures now more than ever. Still photos are such an amazing way to capture everything from the simple everyday activities to those special, once in a lifetime events.
If you are interested in having me capture pictures for you and your family, email me at thedillards123@hotmail.com for more information and pricing.
No comments:
Post a Comment